Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PACT App keeps me inline. Losing money is a big incentive :p

I've never been to the gym more in my whole life than in the last year joining PACT.  I guess you can "bet" as much as you want, but I do $10 dollars for every workout if I don't do 3 a week.

I've failed a few times, but it kills me to lose money.  Sometimes it is pretty funny.  I will run up and down my driveway on those last moment Sunday evenings.  You can also find me walking around Hannafords Grocery like a wierdo around that time also.

Today was my first time with my Force linkup with PACT that it recorded a workout.  I pushed that snowblower today thru 27 inches enough to log 15000 steps, PACT requires at least 10k from the fitbit, I beat that good!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I'm checking that app out now.  It sounds like it works.

I just got a Force and am doing Don't Break the Chain with 10,000 steps a day.  I'm actually heading out for a quick walk to make sure I get them for the day!

Vegan
Fitbit Zip 10,000 steps a day!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sounds like it would work for sure - I would hate to lose money!  I was looking at it not too long ago!  Have to think about that one.  🙂

@wallyma wrote:

I've never been to the gym more in my whole life than in the last year joining PACT.  I guess you can "bet" as much as you want, but I do $10 dollars for every workout if I don't do 3 a week.

I've failed a few times, but it kills me to lose money.  Sometimes it is pretty funny.  I will run up and down my driveway on those last moment Sunday evenings.  You can also find me walking around Hannafords Grocery like a wierdo around that time also.

Today was my first time with my Force linkup with PACT that it recorded a workout.  I pushed that snowblower today thru 27 inches enough to log 15000 steps, PACT requires at least 10k from the fitbit, I beat that good!

Please Join Us in Facebook Rebounding Rocks !
Facebook Walking Rocks !
Facebook Running Rocks !
Best Answer
0 Votes