Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pause Fitbit when sick - Feature refinement

Hi all

I am currently sick and I with I could put my Fitbit in some sort of "Sick mode" :

- to not get notifications about moving more or getting down for bed

- to mark "Sick" on several graphs :RHR, stress management, sleep patterns. Those are currently all over the place as I barely sleep, my heart rate is constantly elevated and of course the stress management score is low as a result

- Maybe also in the food section: I eat a bit and not really a diverse diet (I eat pasta, rice, banana, etc ...) so maybe something to do there ?

Basically before I put a feature suggestions to Fitbit I would help if you guys could refine it with me. What would be a good "Sick" mode on Fitbit ? 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A tag for the day that would show up on all graphs would be great. Big Red S.

You see daily burn or exercise dip on these 3 days doing monthly review - ah, tagged sick.

You see bad diet adherence on these 3 days doing review - ah, tagged sick.

Anything for a day should reflect when also viewing a weekly or monthly review - that way you know, and if it doesn't jog memory you can zoom into daily view to see how many and when exactly.

Perhaps your notes you included for the day pop up when you tap or hover over the big red S.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is a link to the Features Page where you can make your suggestion. If you get many votes and it is technologically possible, you may see your suggestion come to life. Hope you feel better soon!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was sick a couple of weeks ago and I ended up putting my Inspire 2 on DND for several days. I still wore the Fitbit, but I didn't want to hear from it at all. My stats for that time look a little strange, but I'm not too bothered by that. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer