Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems syncing with Mapmyfitness / mapmyrun

When I use mapmyrun / mapmyfitness to log a workout it does not sync at all.  I have the two account linked and even try to force a sync through mapmyrun / mapmyfitness.  

Nothing shows up in the activity page of fitbit.

Suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I have this same question, any help?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new but I'm having the same issue. I recorded a workout in Mapmyfitness but it does not show up in fitbit. And the activity level shown byfitbit is much less and fewer minute than actual.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

have you found an answer? I have a similar issue, from Fitbit to MapMyWalk. Activities from Fitbit don't appear on MapMyWalk; I see nothing else but 'syncing success', 7/24 icon on calendar, but not the results, and don't know where to find it. Why say it is synced if user can't see results?

And account disconnecting fails. 

V

Best Answer
0 Votes

Almost 2 years after you all asked these questions, it appears they still aren't syncing.  I log exercises on my map my fitness app on my phone and nothing shows up in Fitbit.   If I have to manually log in the exercises on fitbit, fitbit decides how many calories and is usually way off.  For example - 568 (according to map my fitness) vs 52 (according to fitbit).   Would love a moderator to chime in here...

Best Answer
0 Votes