Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommendations for current products (intervals)

I've tried searching the message boards, but can't seem to figure out how to filter for recent inquiries/responses.

I'm considering upgrading from Charge 2 to a newer product.  One requirement for a new device is that I need to be able to set timed intervals within the run setting, have it buzz/vibrate to alert for the intervals, but then also be able to monitor my overall time, pace and distance.  This feature seems to be standard in all of the Garmins I've had, but I prefer Fitbit's user interface and would love to be able to just use 1 device.  I've seen several references to the Interval Workout feature, which at least on the Charge 2, I never got it work (may be user error).  It also seems the Ionic may have offered it, but I also don't see those for sale anymore.

So, is anyone aware of an product that is currently available for sale that can accommodate the timed intervals within the run feature? 

Thank you, in advance, for any comments/suggestions that may help me narrow down the search. 

Sarah

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

No Fitbit device supports intervals within another activity.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the reply, T.Parker. 

By chance, do you (or anyone else) know if there's a way to alter the display settings with the newer models to provide the information within the Interval Workout?  At the end of the day, I'm most interested in being able to monitor distance/pace while doing timed intervals so I guess it doesn't really matter which function I use, as long as it gives the same result. 

Thank you, again, for your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think you can see distance and time. There is no pace in the Interval Workout.

Here's complete list on Sense:

• Lap time
  • Lap distance
  • Active zone minutes
  • Interval time remaining
  • Heart rate
  • Calories
  • Current/Total Interval
  • Distance
  • Total time remaining
Best Answer
0 Votes