Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show us your Fitbit! (Take a picture & share)

Hey everyone! 

I wanted to start a thread where we can all share our Fitbits in action! Everyday we wear them to keep track of steps and other data that is valuable to our health. They're with us wherever we walk, so show me where you take yours. 

- Take a picture of your Fitbit, and one of your favorite places to go & get steps! 👟

I'll go first. 

AOwalkinginpark.jpeg

Walking in my neighborhood on a nice sunny day. 😎

Your turn next! 

(Now loading...Fitbits out in the wild) 🌲👣

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

IMG_20220616_171211 (2).jpgIMG_20220616_195723 2.jpg😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have 56 million steps in just over 6 years...26,000 miles walking!....I also ride well over 1000 miles a year!...60 years old in May...

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Best Answer
Not done yet!!!... Going out tonight for more steps...keep rocking everyone..

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_20220703_221559 (1).jpg

Best Answer

Fitbit-Versa3-RunningEnd3_thumb.jpg

Best Answer

I own a versa 2 and I have been swimming everyday for atleast a year now. It still works like new.

Best Answer

What is "SAT5" ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I only wear mine when not submerging it under water because of the same fear. It has taken a couple dunks quickly here and there and seems ok.

Best Answer
0 Votes

16588091636817922400903041182655.jpg

 it's not easy taking a pic left handed! 

Best Answer

All the pretty things :)All the pretty things 🙂

After a four year pause from using a Fitbit, I suddenly was itching to hop back on the train. So, as I got a Workweek Hustle invite for this week, I decided to  accept and went and got myself a Luxe. I still do have my now 5 year old Blaze but its not that great anymore (battery sucks etc.)  so I decided to get a new Fitbit. And boy, is this thing a beauty! 😍 I love that the battery on the Luxe just lasts and lasts (after two days, 77% juice left 😎) and that its so light and small that I basically can just "forget" it . That does not happen with my Apple Watch S4: it has to be charged every day (and on a really active days twice) and its size + weight does not let me just "forget" it 🙄. And it screams "I'm a smartwatch!" with its looks, all the thumbs up for Fitbit for making an activity tracker that does not jump on you with its appearance (specially on a smaller wrists! 💅👍

Best Answer

What clock  face is that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I lost mine 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

7E921D85-E4C9-4FC7-9C5D-7738D93E283D.jpeg

Matching my Fitbit to my shorts for this morning’s walk. 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

2252055B-DE24-45BF-894D-B3B8B9FCB2E2.jpeg

New Fitbit band from the Fitbit store in Blue Mist. A lovely blue-grey color. 

Clock face is called “Sphere”. 

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes