Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Step Badge Counts

Started with my first Fitbit March 17th 2016 - 1029 days of collecting badges 🙂 I thought it would be interesting to update my step badge count and see how I'm doing.

Chart shows how many times I've hit a certain step count and percentage of days I do so. Anyone else track progress like this?

One day I'd like to have at least one tick mark for each badge.

step badge count.png

P.S. It's actually 1045 days since I started, but I only used the Fitbit Connect for the first couple of weeks. These counts are from when I started using the App. 🙂

Keep Steppin!
Sal
Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

This is a really great idea!  I love stats and data and made my own spreadsheet for my Fitbit data, but nothing with the badge counts.  I'll work on developing this for myself over this weekend and post the results.

I did have a period of about 4 months where I wasn't wearing my Fitbit at all, so zero steps and no data to collect.  I wonder if I should exclude those months from the data.  What do you think @GSaldiveri?

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@GSaldiveri just do your 100k right away - you'll get your ticks for all the other badges on the way up that day.

Best Answer

@Heather-S- It's really easy to do with the app, just look at your badges & trophies and it tells you how many times you earned each one. I've never missed the 5k mark so that one is always at 100%.

For me personally, I would leave out the missing data because it's guess work - BUT, if you wanted to add it in afterwards I would create the chart and look at the percentages. Then up each badge earned based on the percentage of each one.

i.e. If I was missing 87 days of data I would add in 55 days for my 20k (63.85%), 78 days for my 15k (90.28%) etc... At least that should make it close.

Keep Steppin!
Sal
Best Answer

@checking- Yeah that would do it lol, now I just have to get seriously motivated and set aside about 22 hours to do it 🙂

Keep Steppin!
Sal
Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh, and according to the official badge list, there are no badges for 85K and 95K steps.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

LOL, None for 85 or 95K? Hmm sounds like they need to correct that! Well If I make the 100k mark I'll just assume I got the 85k and 95k badges as well 😉

Keep Steppin!
Sal
Best Answer

Well I haven't earned any new ones yet, but I have managed to add a few tick marks to some of those high ones. I'll get there eventually 🙂

Untitled.png

Keep Steppin!
Sal
Best Answer
0 Votes