Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strava on versa 2

ANSWERED

Hi, I recently received a lovely watch. I have downloaded the strava on my phone and watch via fitbit. On my watch it has all the history of my running events pre getting the watch. Problem-how do I use the strava when running. There is no start button. Please help as meant to be training for a half marathon. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Sarahphillip26 

The Strava app on your watch is just for viewing activities recorded on Strava, not for starting activities.  Here is how it works.

First you need to link your Strava and Fitbit accounts.  You do that starting on the Strava side of things.  Use this link:  https://strava.fitbit.com/

Once the accounts are linked, you can record a gps activity on your Fitbit watch using the Fitbit activity (run, walk, bike), and once completed and uploaded to Fitbit it migrates over to your Strava account.  Once that happens, you can view the Strava version of the activity using the Strava app on the watch if you like.

Hope that helps.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Sarahphillip26 

The Strava app on your watch is just for viewing activities recorded on Strava, not for starting activities.  Here is how it works.

First you need to link your Strava and Fitbit accounts.  You do that starting on the Strava side of things.  Use this link:  https://strava.fitbit.com/

Once the accounts are linked, you can record a gps activity on your Fitbit watch using the Fitbit activity (run, walk, bike), and once completed and uploaded to Fitbit it migrates over to your Strava account.  Once that happens, you can view the Strava version of the activity using the Strava app on the watch if you like.

Hope that helps.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes