Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell us your upcoming Fitbit effort :)

Here's mine:

Tomorrow I have to go visit a physical store of an online shop because I have to return an item I actually don't need. Instead of taking the tram most of the way, I'm gonna walk there in the name of Fitbit. I have calculated that this effort takes me half an hour, 2.5 km and 5 000+ steps. And you bet I'm gonna walk back too so double those numbers: 1 h walking, 5 km and 10 000 steps in total by the time I get home in the early afternoon.

Oh boy: My Blaze is gonna love me but my body not so much lol. 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I live in central Texas where today we had one rain storm after another, with thunder and lightening to boot!  Nasty, stormy weather. 
Weather cleared up at about 4:25 and I finally got out the door to get my steps!
Started at just 1416, but now I have 10,178 and I didn't even have to resort to the dreadmill!!!Woman Very Happy

Belle
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm super tired, I started running a little and felt every ache and pain today.  My challenge is to do the minimum today - meet the hourly challenge, did my morning walk, and do my afternoon and evening walks.  I don't think I can run today at all.  But instead of doing nothing, I'm going to do the walking.

Best Answer