Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking workout DVDs

I'm wondering if anyone has a good place to go to figure out calories burned in specific workout DVDs or household chores with the ability to enter height, weight, age, and gender to receive better results for calories burned.

I feel like my calories burned logs could be greatly improved and made to be more accurate by figuring out how to accurately calculate that.

Even better would be if it had to ability to sync to Fitbit- under an accurate name as to how the calories burned, like a specific workout DVD and section of the DVD.

Any assistance would be very much appreciated!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Which device do you have?

Surge, Charge HR and blaze all have a workout mode that I would use to track it

But I know of no site that would list certain DVD's

Here is one that list a lot of different exercises

https://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Alta which does have workout option but not ones I want to track.

I will check out the site. Thank you.

Best Answer

On your dashboard on your computer, go to log activities and create activity. Then you can put in your own title of your dvd, so press just "workout" to record the workout- then you can edit the workout one time to change the title (after you've created the workout title, you can even do this from your mobile device!). I have many dvd's I do, and all are logged as the dvd that they are, and calories tracked in workout mode remain on your workout graph, just under the appropriate title! I hope I explained well, if you have questions, feel free to ask!    🙂

Best Answer

How do you know how many calories were burned though?

I was unable to get that option before on the app, so I'll check it out on the website. 

You are more helpful than Fitbit Support is because I was told there was no way to do that with Fitbit...

thank you so much.

Best Answer
0 Votes