Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracy Campoli

I recently found some of her videos, and while she's a bit too perky, I do like some of them. So I joined her 14-day Lighten Up Challenge (http://tracycampoli.com/lighten-up-challenge/?inf_contact_key=165d540519e1c03d8af1b1e4e4df515e703ba2...).

Anyone want to join me?

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Sure I will join you just signed up now

Trying to get the downloads

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I watched her intro video, in which she says (at the very beginning):

... but you don’t want a bulked-up, masculine-looking body

That’s exactly what I would like to get, but it’s so hard <lol>. The funny thing is that even if a woman actually wanted such a body and tried hard to get one, she wouldn’t manage to. And the kind of exercises that she (presumably) dreads - lifting heavy weights - are precisely the ones that would get women "toned", which is what many (if not most) would want to achieve.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Well, it would appear her workouts are geared to women. 

But I know without hours of exercise a day and/or steroids, women are not going to be bulked up. But a lot of female-led fitness videos promise you won't get bulked up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess she is talking about the female body builders? The intensity, effort, time, etc. they put in is nothing that she will ever do by just lifting heavy. I completely get its not for everyone, I do not lift heavy either just because I have enough definition from all the lifting and boxing I used to do and now I just maintain. If she gets people out of their chairs and moving, more power to her..

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

@DanielleinDCI completed day 1

How about you?

Community Council Member

Best Answer

@WendyB

I admit I only did the day 1 workout once and at low impact, but then I had just gotten back from my outdoor barre class. (Unless I'm sick, I'm not missing that. I have so much fun.) Not to mention I do aerobic-type workouts in the morning.

Day 2 was more of a barre-type workout, and while I was trying to figure out the moves the first time, I felt I got it better the second time around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DanielleinDCI really like today's workout. I have never done any kind of Barre before. So I did do it twice as I enjoyed it.

I didn't do yesterdays twice. I do a lot of other exercise during the morning so once is good for me

Community Council Member

Best Answer

@WendyB I've been taking free barre classes in DC. I have so much fun. So I really liked this one.

Today's workout was a "bat wing" video I've seen and done before. It really works my arms.

Best Answer

OK @DanielleinDC This is where I bail. I will not sign up for her site to continue on. Sorry.

I did enjoy it though.

Community Council Member

Best Answer

I didn't sign up either. I just did two workouts I liked before.

Best Answer