Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibration power plate

ANSWERED

Does anyone use one of these?  I have recently purchased one, and absolutely love it!!  

My question is, is it possible to use the fitbit ultra whilst using the plate?

Best Answer
24 REPLIES 24

I don't.  It doesn't log any type of exercise on the vibration plate, and nothing seems to fit.  But it thinks I'm swimming when I fold laundry, so there's that...  😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have the confidence fitness machine, love it, I feel so much better, more relaxed, and ready for the day. I do 20 minutes early morning and another ten in the evening. Keeps me limber have not found a way to "get credit for" on fitbit"..

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use for osteoporosis, and other age related issues.  It keeps me limber, steady on my feet and so far my bones are testing improved.  I do 10 minutes early AM and another 10 before bed.  Walk, aerobics and other exercise classes during week but the vibration plate every day.  I have seen warning not to use for over 30 minutes a day, possible hearing and eye problems.  I heed that warning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have notice that my zone minutes seem to reach level quicker if I workout or walk after vibration plate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I select the calisthenics exercise. That’s the closest I could come up with. 

Best Answer
0 Votes