Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Partner

Hello to everybody,

If somebody is interested in a virtual running partner. I developed a app which can be found in the app gallery now. It's called virtual partner and you can specify a distance and a duration for a run and compare it to your run -

Hope you like it. -- Feel free, to contact me for your feedback

Regards

Capitano

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello everyone,

I now provided a description of the Virtual Partner app.

http://www.wimmer-michel.de/VirtualPartner/index_en.html

Hope it helps.

Regards

Capitano

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is a great idea and similar to a feature on a certain competing running watch. Will it be possible in future to have the app still record the run? Does the watch allow that?

Best Answer

Hello @mcbooth,

thank you for your feedback.

Actually the run will only be recorded by the SmartTrack function of Fitbit.

I plan to record some data to the user's fitbit profile but by now unfortunately it's not possible to transfer gps tracks to the user's account by third party apps.

But I also think about some other features so I don't know when I will realize this function.

Regards

Capitano

Best Answer

Hello,

This is a great idea, I'm using it to pace myself for a military fitness test. The only issue is that it only allows 100m increments, my test is 1.5 miles which is 2414m and I can only set it to 2400. I know it's only 14m, but I like to be precise. Would it be possible to fix that? Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you  @ARCwell86 for your feedback.

I'm still struggling with better input items like tumblers/spinners, but I'll check if there is enough space for additional buttons to in-/decrement the distance by 1 or 10.

Hope I can do it soon because I'm working on other projects, too.

Regards

Capitano

Best Answer
0 Votes