Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walking in my 60's

I've been wearing a Fitbit for two years. Taught exercise in my 30's and as I got older began walking and have continued for years. It's nice to track my steps. Would love to converse with any walkers out there and challenge them and myself to do more. Average 10,000 a day but am going for 15,000.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the forum!

Good for you! Keep walking and you will be on your way to achieve your goal steps every day!

Best Answer

welcome to the community. visit the get inspired forum to find lots of folks looking for friends. happy stepping!

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Got my Fitbit Charge 2 roughly six weeks ago and so enjoying my walks. Fitbit is a great motivator! I use it to get my 2 hours of walking in at least five out of seven days. Currently aiming for a minimum of 11,000 'active' steps - anything else is a bonus!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Havana!

I replaced my charge I'd had since December 2015 with a Charge 2. I walk anywhere from

1-2 hours every day.  With a 104 degree heart index today it has to be very early

or evening.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have been walking and is in the gym 68 makes me feel better keep my Fitbit on

Best Answer
0 Votes