Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walking!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANSWERED

Hope everyones weekend was wonderdful! My fitbit died and I came 2nd for weekend warrior. FFS!

It's so addicting to pack a back pack full of water and snacks and just waaaaaallk!! I just go out adventuring for hours. My legs feel sore the next day, but I love it! I love going alone with music!

#fitbitaddict.

What does the fitbit have you doing ?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

We are lucky enough to have this beauty on our back back door step. My parter and i love getting out and exploring the MANY tracks around the mountain and rangers.

"Act like a lady...Lift like a BOSS"

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

I'm between contracts at the moment, 2.6mile walk to town, rucksack full of shopping, 6-8kg, walk back.

Charge HR 2
208lbs 01/01/18 - 197.8lbs 24/01/18 - 140lbs 31/12/18
Best Answer
I love walking. In the spring and summer and fall I like to find new places to hike or walk.
Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I agree! I love in the summer walking before a storm. The warm energy! I love it! 

Best Answer

We are lucky enough to have this beauty on our back back door step. My parter and i love getting out and exploring the MANY tracks around the mountain and rangers.

Best Answer

My brother is backpacker. Once in a while he uploads pictures of the places he has been in. I feel like I travel next to him when I watch his photos. He's traveled all along South America. I think walking and hiking is a great way to spend time. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
@fitmissjen beautiful picture. Where is it at?
Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have been using goggle earth to recon walking routes all over my area. I also like to get out and just walk, sometimes I don't even have a plan. I just go left or right on a trail, when I get to the fork in the road.
Best Answer

I used Goggle Earth to print a map of our subdivision, then use a yellow marker to mark new territory whenever I cover it on a walk. Almost done now, one more 4-mile walk to finish off the farthest part, and I'll have to find a new goal. (No, I don't drive to new parts; I have to re-walk some areas to get to the new parts.)

SebringDon | Florida USA | Fitbit's Food Plan Demystified

Charge HR, Flex | Windows 10 | Android | iPad

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@WendyB 

This is Mt Egmont in Taranaki, New Zealand.

If anyone is ever visiting New Zealand, i recommend a visit to Taranaki!

Best Answer

its on my Bucket list @fitmissjen. I have been to Australia 2 times.  We never made it to New Zealand.But will!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes
Now that is a great plan. Gives me all kinds of ideas. Here in Colorado, There is no shortage of trails to walk, but I do spend a lot of time walking within a ten mile radius of the house.
Best Answer
0 Votes

A few years ago, I did the same thing - marking the map of all the streets in my neighborhood after I had walked them. At the time, I was building back up to start running again, so I extended the habit to pretty much every neighborhood in 3-4 mile radius. I found it to be strangely motivating.

Thanks for the reminder - I'm going to have to start doing this again. Time to print a new map.

Best Answer