Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wellness report, should I be concerned

ANSWERED

Hi

I purchased a fitbit after I had some test results which I was concerned about. I have been told to avoid exherting myself too much until I have further tests except small walks on the flat which I have been doing 3 times a week. I have just downloaded a wellness report and it is saying that I am doing 8-10 hours in the fat burning area every day. Am i reading the report wrong or do I need to highlight this to my cardiologist? 

I do notice my heart rate spiking on my watch through the day when doing bits around the house but didn't think my heart rate was that high for that many hours.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Alison_G - I believe it is worth reporting your findings to your cardiologist. Fitbit info acts as a guide. He/she can make the final determination. In your case, I would definitely give my doctor all the info I have. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Alison_G - I believe it is worth reporting your findings to your cardiologist. Fitbit info acts as a guide. He/she can make the final determination. In your case, I would definitely give my doctor all the info I have. 

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer