Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Do You Do With Friends?

ANSWERED

OK. I have added a Friend. Now what? Just look at her stats? Is there anything "fun" to do with Friends?? Games, challenges, etc? I can't find info on this. I thought it would be more interactive. What am I missing here? Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the forums @KsLAMB

You can learn more about challenges at this link - click - and more about adventures - click

You'll need to be using a mobile device to participate in these, unless you have a Windows 10 computer.

Glad to have you here. Your post was moved to this forum area so you can get more responses.

Keep on stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forums @KsLAMB

You can learn more about challenges at this link - click - and more about adventures - click

You'll need to be using a mobile device to participate in these, unless you have a Windows 10 computer.

Glad to have you here. Your post was moved to this forum area so you can get more responses.

Keep on stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you very much!! 

Best Answer

@KsLAMB  You can also send your friends messages, cheer and taunt them too. Friends help keep motivated. If my friends see my step count go low, I'm likely to get a message asking if I'm ok, or a taunt to let me know I'm slacking off. All in good fun, but it keeps me honest. I hope you find it helpful and motivating too. Woman Happy

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer