Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the Community Step Challenges?

Community lead monthly step challenges are a great way to motivate yourself. With fun themes, a positive community board and the best part - you are your only competition! Learn more about Community step challenges in our latest blog: What are the Fitbit Community Step Challenges? 

Ready to join a challenge? Each community step challenge is held in the Get Moving board of the Fitbit Community and starts fresh each month. Have more questions about step challenges or want to share your excitement to join in, leave a comment below!

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

What a nice shoutout. Each monthly challenge is pinned at the top of the Get Moving board, and you can join in at any point during the month (just adjust your monthly goals accordingly). 

STEPtember will be posted at some point during the last week of August. If you have photo scavenger hunt ideas reply and post 😀

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer

Loved this post. @Baltoscott is a Fitbit Community icon!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

That's nice

Best Answer

Is this a group that falls under Premium? I can't seem to find it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sheila32755 there is a new challenge every month. It's not a Premium feature. It's right here in the forum. Here is a link to the current challenge. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

I can access challenges from my old phone, alas, old technology. I wish that the challenges still existed, that was what made using FitBit worth doing. Alas. I hate it when faceless big corporations purchase the small companies, they ruin everything. --sigh--

Fred@CrystalLake.Name
Best Answer

@LeticiaFitbit wrote:Ready to join a challenge? Each community step challenge is held in the Get Moving board of the Fitbit Community and starts fresh each month. Have more questions about step challenges or want to share your excitement to join in, leave a comment below!

No it's not. The discussions are not permitting anyone to reply. Good grief. FitBit has become pointless, useless, without challenges and with the new owner pretending and LYING, FitBit has become pointless. sigh

Fred@CrystalLake.Name
Best Answer