Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can I do if it's raining?

ANSWERED

I usually take a walk, but what should I do in place of that if it's raining? Suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Audrey12345  don't let the rain stop you from walking and dancing about your home. Move a few pieces of furniture around and see if you can make a path so you can dash about and move. It might not be ideal, but at least you'd be moving. Another thing to do is turn on the music and dance, dance, dance. You've got this!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

@Audrey12345  don't let the rain stop you from walking and dancing about your home. Move a few pieces of furniture around and see if you can make a path so you can dash about and move. It might not be ideal, but at least you'd be moving. Another thing to do is turn on the music and dance, dance, dance. You've got this!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

A good calisthenics workout.

Splattered all over youtube for free.

Many badly mislabeled the current faddish HIIT workouts.

The best workouts to transform your body aren't always going to have a high step count if that is your only goal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer

@Audrey12345 : I agree with @Odyssey13 , you can't let the rain stop you. My GF and I live in Montreal, Canada so the weather is unpredictable. We do weekly Fitness challenges (Steps, Floors, etc) and we are often challenged to find alternatives like running on-site (Steps week) or going up and down the stairs of our condo (Floors week). If you want some proof 😎 check this video on Facebook where she shows how she won Steps week by doing +30K steps in a day while watching Netflix!...

Set yourself a target and push yourself! 

TheCoupleChallenge.com - The weekly couple fitness challenge that leads to togetherness fun!
Best Answer

Wear a raincoat & hat?

Best Answer

A lot of great suggestions here! 

It is a bit challenging when you're motivated to go out and it suddenly start raining like crazy 😅, but there are many things you can do at home as well. 

I don't know if it's weird, but I really can't listed to music and stay still, I always walk and walk and walk. I usually don't wear my Fitbit when I'm doing this, but I did wear it the other day just to check the amount of steps and I noticed I had around 2,000 extra steps (and I don't really move my hands that much, I just walk 😂). 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

Leslie Sansone Walk at home. There are several on YouTube

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

What I usually do when it's raining and can't go out for a walk is some jumping jacks, planks and walk around the house. It's not the same I know ha ha ha but little is a lot sometimes.

Stay safe guys.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer