Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to log?

So I have the Charge 2....

I do water fitness two days a week.  I had been logging it in MapMyFitness, but I uninstalled that since it keeps overlapping my walks with the Charge2.  How should I log my water workouts though?  Should I do it through MyFitnessPal, or is there a good way to do it through the dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

So I have the Charge 2....

I do water fitness two days a week.  I had been logging it in MapMyFitness, but I uninstalled that since it keeps overlapping my walks with the Charge2.  How should I log my water workouts though?  Should I do it through MyFitnessPal, or is there a good way to do it through the dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can log your activities manually at https://www.fitbit.com/activities (you get to this page by clicking 'log' at the top of the page when you're on your dashboard). If you search for it you'll find water aerobics, which sounds like what you're doing or you can create a custom activity and input the calories yourself.

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Best Answer

You can do it on the dashboard. On the Exercise tab scroll all the way to the bottom and use the search to look for it

You can also do it on the phone. Tap the exercise tile Tap on the Stop watch at the top right. Then Tap log previous. Search for what you want

Hope that helps!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

On top of what @ThatGreen already explained you can also do it in the app on the phone. When you click track exercise you can then click "log" at the top of that screen. There you can look for your workout and log the duration of it.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer