Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which should I choose.

I am going to be getting a new fitbit (eventually). My current one it is starting to show it's age. I have a charge 2 and in the beginning when I first got it the thing only needed charging every 5 days. Now after many years I find it needs to be charged every two and a half to three days. It also has gotten a crack in the screen. The crack is not bad it doesn't obstruct the screen at all. I also, haven't changed any of the things I set it to do since the day I got it. (Unless you count the wrist straps becoming worn and often needing to get new ones. lol) Now I am not asking someone to tell me what to get just to give me their opinions on the one they have or had. I mean reading features and specs are nice but nothing beats the opinions of people who have them.

Therefore, your input is very welcoming.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Newfitkitty  at the moment, I have the new Luxe. It's bright screen, the softest band ever and slim on the wrist. It does all I need and I've only had it three weeks. You can always take the quiz to find the right Fitbit for you - click to read.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I love the Versa 2, 3 and the Luxe, @Newfitkitty! It depends on what you're looking for of course, but those are some of the best options, based on my experience and what I've heard from other users. Make sure to take this Quiz to find the product that's right for your as well! 😁

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

Hi @Newfitkitty 

My favorites are the Sense, Charge 4 and Luxe.  All the Fitbit devices are great so you really can't go wrong with whatever you choose 😀

Best Answer

Totally agree, @cathm! It depends a lot on our personality and main goals, and you really can't go wrong with any of them. 😀 

Best Answer

I've still got the first Fitbit I've ever had. Before this one, I was gifted another fitness watch of a different brand but it did not compare at all, I only wore it for about a week.

My current Fitbit is the Versa 2. I am very pleased with it, the large screen is good for reading my stats as it shows the time constantly, plus showing the date, my steps, my heartbeat and my burned calories when I press the main button. I am not sure if this is the norm for Fitbits, but I definitely enjoy the size of it. If you decide to go for a Versa, however, I would recommend the new Versa 3 as it has a better GPS system, useful for if you're a hiker or runner. The charge lasts for days. I've always enjoyed the vast options you have when coming to Fitbit, not just with setting goals and priorities to show on the home screen, but also with personalisation. My Fitbit is pink.

Another thing that is good about Versa's is you can personalise the home screen. Some of the watch faces you can download keep you motivated to reach your daily goals. An example of this is the one with the virtual pet cat. It needs to be fed 5 fish per day, and to gain fish you must reach your step goals. There are other examples of these motivation-building watch faces, but this is one of the ones I enjoy. On the Versa, you can have 5 watch faces saved onto the watch, so you don't have to go into your phone app or computer website to change them. Again, I do not know if this is the norm for other watches besides the Versa, but the large screen definitely improves the experience.

I also had to change my wristband from the rubber one it came with to a metal one (also pink) due to an allergic reaction. The metal is much more comfortable and since it's magnetic I am not limited to the holes provided in the rubber wristband to fasten it, so it is neither too loose nor too tight.

Let me know which model you decide on!

Best Answer

The luxe is gorgeous and has all the bells and whistles you may want from a "not smart" tracker. My daughter has had the Charge 2,3 and 4 and this is by far her favorite tracker. My bestie who has tiny wrists prefers the Charge 4 because it is similar to the 2 which was her first baby. Her hubs had the ionic and is enjoying the versa 3 because it is similar. My hubs refuses to wear anything on his wrists so he is enjoying the Inspire. Me, I love them all. My problem is as I get older I can't see close up, so for me, the big easy to read screen of the Sense is the way to go. The band options are great with all of them. The big differences to me are the "bells and whistles" and size. If you have a small wrist the bigger trackers will probably annoy you. If you have poor eyesight the inability to read a small screen will probably annoy you.. I think those are the most important things to consider outside of price. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Wow it's great that you still have the first Fitbit you ever had, @rachelmulraneyy. I still have my old Fitbit One and the Flex. 😀

Definitely @emili, the Luxe has most of the options you need if you'd like to track your daily activity with some extra features that you would find on a smartwatch, and it's very stylish! 😎 

Best Answer