Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most KM in 7 days?

Hello All,

Next week - because we are in lockdown and I need fitness - Im planning to walk myself around Bangkok. Its super hot, Im Ginger.. Im probably gonna die.

Im aiming for 70km over 7 days (plus my normal daily movement) - Just wondering whats a good average walking distance per week? Is there some sort of leaderboard or something I can compete on? Just for laughs mostly?

Cheers

Christian

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I think there is a challenge All-For-One which allows you to use distance as a goal and you may set the duration to 7 days. The challenge can be found in "Discovery" section and is available only for Premium users (only Premium users can start a new challenge) and all users when invited to the challenge. I don't see anything else that could be close to what you're looking for.

You can also sync Fitbit with Strava and join Strava challenges (these usually are a month-long. I try to complete 200km running every month. Since last month I got 296km I'm thinking to try and get a badge for a 300km running distance. The upside of Strava challenges is that you don't need to be invited for one but simply join, the downside is that they may get somehow... challenging 🙂

Best Answer

Hi, welcome to the Fitbit Community forums, @Daffy182

Let us know how it goes, sounds like a great adventure! A 10,000 step goal per day sounds reasonable, but you'll probably end up getting many more steps for some of those days, it depends on your itinerary. 

I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of friends to add and start new challenges. Here are some threads of the discussion forums where you can find many people to add as friends: 

Let us know about your progress! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes