Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dashboard not syncing

Is there something going on w fitbit bands/  I have not synced since yesterday morning.  Can not find a "force sync" button.  All else looks good.  What's up?

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10
Are you synching through your phone? I ask because yesterday I could not get my fitbit to sync through the phone (it worked in the past). I ended up plugging the sync dongle into my laptop's USB port and it syncs. It seems the app wasn't updating even when the dashboard showed my stats. I haven't looked today though.

Sam | USA

Fitbit One, Macintosh, IOS

Accepting solutions is your way of passing your solution onto others and improving everybody’s Fitbit experience.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same problem with my force today.  I did a restart on my computer and then when I logged back in to my fitbit dash it worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still no dashboard.  Every thing else seems to work.  Tried resetting my bit.  Still no luck.

Anyone else having the same problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes

no sync thru phone.  Allelse seems fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been doing that regularly to force a sync.  Restarting the computer doesn't work anymore.

Resetting the unit w a pin did not work either.  Hummmm

Frusterated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

my dashboard has not been synced for over a week. I did not realize how much the dashboard stats are a part of the fitbit program. I have not been able to re-sync. A friend told me to be sure that I am updated. She said the update link will be on the website. Is this true? I do not see the link.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I had a promable where my flex didnt synicing with dashboard i reset and i thank its working now  go to the bottom of the page and you will log on what flex you have and flower what its said Helen

Best Answer
0 Votes

New to this but I keep having to delete the entire download on computer, then reinstall to get data onto dash board. This is not supposed to be this difficult!! Getting to be a big waste of time! Any suggestions besides all of the ones already posted? I've tried everything in the last two days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why can't Fitbit just put a "Sync Now" button on their PC Dashboard somewhere???  It would make things a whole lot easier!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sometimes the Fitbit won't sync to the computer if you have Bluetooth enabled on your phone.  Try disabling Bluetooth on your phone, closing the app, and logging in on the computer version.  

Best Answer
0 Votes