Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

midwest walking challenges

ANSWERED

good morning- looking for some peeps that are from Minnesota or at least from the Midwest for challenges....some of my friends that do the challenges are from other time zones and I am usually sleeping when they start theirs lol I have a desk job so those of you that are tied down and challenged by winter as well would be great challenge partners- please get in touch.....oooooo and for those that are cruising for a woman- not interested- I am happily married lol thank you

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

i live in lafayette indiana but i would be up to iy if we have the same time 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

i live in lafayette indiana but i would be up to iy if we have the same time 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @aprildh 

I am from Minnesota and also have a desk job.  The winter can be a big challenge.  Not sure if the snow from last weekend's storm will be melting any time soon.  

Please count me in!!!

Best Answer

Not sure how this all works but i sent friend requests (not cruising for woman, promise:)   i am from midwest....more friends would be great, and it's shaping up to be a loooong winter....I would love to join some challenges!! 

Edited to Add:  Was missing a word!

Best Answer

that was hilarious! and yes I have the same feeling about this winter "sigh" have added you as a friend- thanks for the interest- I need the push especially in the winter lol  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @sue1965 

You are right about it being a long winter!!!  Brrrrrrr

Here's to challenging each other to stay active and motivated 😊

Best Answer

Hi @aprildh , @sue1965 , @Ariyanna101 

Would the group be interested in some challenges?  I was thinking maybe of a 5K challenge on a certain day (like a Saturday) or a certain number of steps to obtain that day?  Please let me know your thoughts and if you have any additional ideas.

Best Answer

Hi!  I would like to join your challenge.  I work in Duluth, MN but live in Superior, WI.  Our winters are long and I am tied to a desk all day.  I must confess that I'm new to this.  I've never done a challenge before but feel it would keep me a little more motivated to move my butt.

I too am happily married.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I'm in the Chicago area with a desk job. I'm always looking for 'local' friends for challenges. 

thanks.

Best Answer

Thanks for the response.  I don't know the process for making or accepting a challenge.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I sent you a friend request. I believe if you're connected then you can invite each other to challenges.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Like I said, I'm very new to the Fitbit community.  I hope replying to your email is joining the group.

Best Answer
0 Votes