Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

volleyball question

ANSWERED
Is it ok to use Fitbit charge during beach volleyball?
Would the sand or the ball hitting Fitbit affect its operation?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I actually play league volleyball and wear it all the time. I just make sure the clasp is on my underside of wrist of that makes sense. Never had an issue. As to the sand issue I can see where that might be an issue but they are sealed pretty well. Personally I think I would wear mine for sand VB. I pretty much wear it for everything.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Mickrobson 

While it's possible to wear the tracker, the impact of the volleyball can damage it. Imagine the volleyball landing onto the tracker with a huge force, it can become broken.

Consider placing it somewhere safe and log the activity seperately. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually play league volleyball and wear it all the time. I just make sure the clasp is on my underside of wrist of that makes sense. Never had an issue. As to the sand issue I can see where that might be an issue but they are sealed pretty well. Personally I think I would wear mine for sand VB. I pretty much wear it for everything.

Best Answer

Well I've been playing indoor/outdoor voleyball with my Charge 2.  My issue has been with the rubber belts, just brake in the same point near the volleyball contact point in my arm.

Are you experiencing the same?

Best Answer
0 Votes