ANSWERED

what fitbit model works better for you?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ionic -- daily use

Charge 2 -- need something smaller, but still need to see the time

Flex 2 -- anytime I'm going to be near the water, and it's discreet enough to wear when dressed up.

To be honest, I have love every Fitbit device I've had, which is why I continue to upgrade to newer version.

Hope that helps!

Marci | Bellevue, WA

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@archieb wrote:

what fitbit model works better for you?

The Ionic, Charge 2, Charge HR, Flex 2, Alta Hr.....depends on what I'm doing, where I'm going, the mood I'm in....

Best Answer

Ionic -- daily use

Charge 2 -- need something smaller, but still need to see the time

Flex 2 -- anytime I'm going to be near the water, and it's discreet enough to wear when dressed up.

To be honest, I have love every Fitbit device I've had, which is why I continue to upgrade to newer version.

Hope that helps!

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

All I've had is the Alta, and I've been really satisfied with it. I'm mostly concerned about step count, though, and sleep monitoring. If you want heart rate monitoring, obviously this isn't the right one. It depends on what your goals are, honestly.

Best Answer

The Ionic, even with it's new-product teething issues, rocks!  🙂

Best Answer

There's now an Alta HR which will monitor your heart rate. I really like mine. But if I get another model, I'd probably get the Charge 2, which is a big bigger than the Alta, but still sleek enough, and counts floors. The Ionic looks cool but is just too expensive.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love my blaze,the magnetic bands in different colors,the frames also different colors,the way u charge it in the little box,my girlfriend bought me an ionic,very expensive,300 plus tax and different color bands,I really don’t like it,if I was to find someone that wanted it,I would sell it,for less than what she payed,she lost the receipt,never programmed brand new,if anyone is interested,send me a number I’ll call u.just love my blaze,that’s all,make my loss ure gain.

Best Answer

Sounds like u really love it

Best Answer
0 Votes

I started with a Flex (original) and still have it, also my old Charge HR, and my Charge 2 - Ionic promised for Christmas... Flex is just sentimental value now, Charge HR is for when my Charge 2 is charging.

Allie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Alta all the way. But i have heard the charge 2 is pretty good.

Best Answer
0 Votes