Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

21 Day Fix Logging Food

ANSWERED

How does everyone log there food using the 21 Day Fix program??

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Family @denise748 @Zmiles44! I'll be glad to help on this.  Cat Happy

The Shake meal replacements are included in the Fitbit Food Database; then you would only need to select the amount of food you are consuming in accordance to the volume of your containers. 

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy stepping! Cat Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am afraid I am not familiar with this program @Zmiles44; I have heard of the containers but I'm not sure of their volume though. 

Calories are more dependant on what is inside of the container rather than the portion size; a cup sized fruit container with watermelon won't have the same caloric value as the same container with mangoes. Logging with a food scale will give you the best caloric accuracy. 

Let me know if you have any questions, good luck! Smiley Very Happy

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Sorry, Zmiles, I don't know what the 21 Day Fix Program is.

Burdie
FitHR Charge....Weight Watchers....Meltdown Challenge....Samsung......Windows 8....Educator.....Lucille Roberts
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Zmiles44 I'm also not familiar with it as well, but you can log your food on your Fitbit Dashboard. Robot wink

Have a good one!

Melissa | Community Moderator, Fitbit

How are you fitbitting with your (pet) best friend? Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am asking myself the same question.  any thoughts??

Best Answer

Hi! I just realized on the Fitbit site to log the food all I need to do it select the container size....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Family @denise748 @Zmiles44! I'll be glad to help on this.  Cat Happy

The Shake meal replacements are included in the Fitbit Food Database; then you would only need to select the amount of food you are consuming in accordance to the volume of your containers. 

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy stepping! Cat Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi henarriaza
Are you familiar with 21 day fix??
My questions is what would be the average calorie are in each container??
Fruit is 1 cup
Veg's is 1 cup
Protein is 2/3 cup
Grains is 1 slice whole grain bread
Cheese/Nuts is 100 ml
Seeds is 50 ml
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am afraid I am not familiar with this program @Zmiles44; I have heard of the containers but I'm not sure of their volume though. 

Calories are more dependant on what is inside of the container rather than the portion size; a cup sized fruit container with watermelon won't have the same caloric value as the same container with mangoes. Logging with a food scale will give you the best caloric accuracy. 

Let me know if you have any questions, good luck! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would imagine you can log what ever fruit/veg/protein by the portion. Fruit is 1 cup which is also the same as 8oz, you may have to do a little bit of simple conversions in some cases. I would just log in what ever food item you are eating as the portion size, if you need to split it, you can say its 1/2 cup for breakfast and 1/2cup for lunch. Either way, you are still getting the same calories unless you are adding more to the containers.

Best Answer
0 Votes