Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allergies - How do I snack healthy?

ANSWERED

I have severe allergies to raw fruits, raw veggies and all tree nuts.  So can anyone give me some tips on quick and easy healthy snacks?  

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

hey there and welcome to the community. I think you may want to consult a nutritionist to see what options you have. it would be easy for us to say cooked veg, hard cheese, egg whites- but based on your allergies some of our suggestions may cross into things you can't eat. Also, you want to make sure you have your daily nutrients accounted for with your restrictions.. I don't think anyone here can do that.. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

hey there and welcome to the community. I think you may want to consult a nutritionist to see what options you have. it would be easy for us to say cooked veg, hard cheese, egg whites- but based on your allergies some of our suggestions may cross into things you can't eat. Also, you want to make sure you have your daily nutrients accounted for with your restrictions.. I don't think anyone here can do that.. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Be sure that the snack is a balanced diet. You're gonna get all the classes of food in just  one snack

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @KillerMamaJ, welcome to the Community Forums. @emili @Hartman.Frankli thanks for your suggestions.

@KillerMamaJ I’m sorry to know about your allergies. You can try eating natural yogurt with honey and oatmeal. As @emili said it’s important to consult a nutritionist to be sure that your snacks will provide you with what you need and won’t cause a side effect because of your allergies.

Best Answer
 I liked to suggest you eat this food which is allergy free such as Fruit & Cereal Snack Mix, Black Bean Brownies(Nut-free), Soft Honey Cookies, Oatmeal Jam Squares etc.
Best Answer
0 Votes