Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alphabetical order

Hi, please, please could the developers make the food that we save more accessible, in alphabetical order so that the once used and scanned food can be found easily?
Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Keeping Pace, I agree....I track on ww as well and my most recent or popular foods are very accessible.  It takes me 1 minute to track the entire day.

Burdie
FitHR Charge....Weight Watchers....Meltdown Challenge....Samsung......Windows 8....Educator.....Lucille Roberts
Best Answer
0 Votes
It would be awesome if Fitbit n WW were connected. Calories drive me nuts. I sometimes check ProPoints too just to make sure I am on track. My WW access runs out soon 😓
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @teanne! As an alternative you can link your Fitbit Profile to MyFitnessPal which has users all over the world and a huge database, including barcode scanner and recipe builder.

They are supported both through a computer as well as through most Smartphones. You can get more information on this page.

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @teanne! As an alternative you can link your Fitbit Profile to MyFitnessPal which has users all over the world and a huge database, including barcode scanner and recipe builder.

They are supported both through a computer as well as through most Smartphones. You can get more information on this page.

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, and thanks 🙂 I did download the map app. I didn't like it sorry. I appreciate your reply.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi teanne, FitBit and WW are connected through activity points.  My end of day, after my gym time, my ww tracker tells me how many activity points I earned.  I like the way ww's tracker keeps all your most logged foods a much better way than Fit.  I realized that my 26 points through ww, is approximately 1000 calories through Fit.  27 points vs 1166 .  Interesting!  

Sincerely,

Data Queen

Burdie
FitHR Charge....Weight Watchers....Meltdown Challenge....Samsung......Windows 8....Educator.....Lucille Roberts
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Data Queen, that's interesting, I couldn't find anything linking Fitbit to WW. What country are you in?
Best Answer
0 Votes

🙂  I'm from the US of A!  I just went online to my ww account and found the link to connect them.  You could also call ww customer service or go through chat.  Either way you should be able to connect the two.  If I remember correctly, through your account, to to settings.  Good luck!

Burdie
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Burdie, I think I read somewhere that the USA and a Europe country had the connect. I cancelled my membership when I got the Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm a lifer with ww....so I don't have a monthly payment unless I go over my target weight.  I track on ww and Fit.  My gym time tonight earned me 8 activity points....burning about 620 calories.

Burdie
Best Answer
0 Votes
How many activity points would 20,000 + steps, over 3,000 calorie burn, 5.57km, over 250 active mins give? Sorry, I didn't know which one to use.
Best Answer
0 Votes