Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breakfast

ANSWERED

If I chose overnight oats as a breakfast from the list provided do I need to add the fruit as well or is it combined

many thanks Pj

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

For overnight oats, usually you add fresh fruits (if you want to add fruit as one of your ingredient) in the morning when you are about to serve or eat. But if you want to add frozen, the night before is good. 

My overnight oats has 1/4 oats, 1 tsp chia seeds and 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk. I stir this and refrigerated. In the morning, I add some walnuts and some fruit to this. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

You need to add the fruit. People put a lot of different things in their oatmeal so any added needs to be added to the food log

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

For overnight oats, usually you add fresh fruits (if you want to add fruit as one of your ingredient) in the morning when you are about to serve or eat. But if you want to add frozen, the night before is good. 

My overnight oats has 1/4 oats, 1 tsp chia seeds and 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk. I stir this and refrigerated. In the morning, I add some walnuts and some fruit to this. 

Best Answer

Many thanks yes I add frozen fruit the night before

thanks Pj

Best Answer
0 Votes

Many thanks and yes I add frozen fruit the night before 

thanks Pj

Best Answer
0 Votes