Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calories

ANSWERED

I started this morning with 592 calories for the day. I entered 1 cup of tea with 0 calories, and my calorie allotment went to 584. Zero calories were entered. I don't get it. why did it go down?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

wow 101.5 is so little. I can't imagine worrying about calories at that weight let alone wanting to lose more. But, I also don't know how old you are or tall so perhaps it is right on target. As far as your question about the calories, I am not sure. It does seem strange. I never looked at the up and down when I was counting, I just look at the day as whole. I wonder if others have seen this and will chime in. Anyhow.. cheers to health and happiness! 

Elena | Pennsylvania

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I used to have an app where I recorded every calorie, to the point where I never started eating until I counted all the calories on my plate.
  Then I just decided to delete it and start eating intuitively on time, but still sticking to a healthy diet.
But then I lost a lot of weight due to stress at work.
  Now I understand that it's not about calories, it's about eating normally healthy, most importantly on time and of course le

Best Answer

I have been losing a lot of weight lately without really trying. This last 6 pounds is proving to be difficult. I keep going up and down. Right now, I eat whatever I want, whenever I want. I make sure to enter everything on the website. I am down to 101.4, so I am very close to my goal. I don't really know how to maintain, so that will be another challenge for me. I have been very fat, and very skinny my whole life. (Even normal at times!) I do try to eat very healthy, but I sneak in a treat every once in a while.  Since i will be getting some medical tests done soon, I will ask my doctor's for more assistance on maintenance.

Thanks again!

Best Answer
0 Votes

wow 101.5 is so little. I can't imagine worrying about calories at that weight let alone wanting to lose more. But, I also don't know how old you are or tall so perhaps it is right on target. As far as your question about the calories, I am not sure. It does seem strange. I never looked at the up and down when I was counting, I just look at the day as whole. I wonder if others have seen this and will chime in. Anyhow.. cheers to health and happiness! 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
Thank you for your response. I'm 4'10". I'd like to get to 90 or 95 Lbs. That's ok for me. I've been there before. I found that the very low and often changing calorie allotment had me gaining weight. I switched back to an easier plan that's not so restrictive, and I actually started losing weight on more calories!

Thanks again!
Best Answer
0 Votes