Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diet types?

Was wondering what type of diet do you eat?

Ketogenic
Diet is high-fat, medium protein, and low carb, which is possible for a vegetarian, as well. Paleo does focus a lot on red meat and animal products, in general, but there is a lot of green stuff on your plate that wouldn’t be allowed here.

Carnivore Diet consists entirely of meat and animal products, excluding all other foods. 

It’s claimed to aid weight loss, mood issues, and blood sugar regulation, among other health issues.

However, the diet is extremely restrictive and likely unhealthy in the long term. Plus, no research backs its purported benefits.

Vegan Diets defined as a way of living that attempts to exclude all forms of animal exploitation and cruelty, whether for food, clothing or any other purpose.

For these reasons, the vegan diet is devoid of all animal products, including meat, eggs and dairy.

Pescatarian Diets a lot in common with  . They eat fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds,  , beans,   and dairy, and stay away from meat and poultry. But there's one way they part company from vegetarians: Pescatarian's eat fish and other seafood.

Vegetarian Diet involves abstaining from eating meat, fish and poultry.

People often adopt a vegetarian diet for religious or personal reasons, as well as ethical issues, such as animal rights.  Others decide to become vegetarian for environmental reasons, as livestock production increases greenhouse gas emissions, contributes to climate change and requires large amounts of water, energy and natural resources

These are to main common diets...
which do you follow another type of diet?

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

What I do regarding foods depends on what my goals are. For maintenance and most of the time, I follow a loose 80/20 diet. 80% of the time I make healthy choices that are satisfying and delicious -- lots of vegetables, fruits, grains, eggs and dairy with some leaner proteins. 20% of the time I eat whatever I choose -- for me, that's typically pretty healthy, anyway, as I like healthy foods but no food is off-limits. If I am training or working out hard, I up the carbs and proteins. That seems to work for me, particularly where energy reserves are concerned.

Best Answer

You can find everything about diets here

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

Thanks for providing all that information about diets, I didn't know some of those. I think there are a lot of options that allow us to eat well and achieve our health and weight goals.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am not into these kinds of diets. Diets are excellent and necessary only if you have some problems with your health. If you are healthy, the best decision is to find a good nutrition pyramid. For example, I found a food pyramid for kids, and I started to teach my child to respect it. As a parent, you want the best for your child. Building an ideal plate for both you and them will instill healthy eating habits and teach your child what their plate should look like from a young age. It will help create a healthy and strong body.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am following the keto diet. I have tried everything, and suddenly, it's like magic at six weeks in. I don't crave carbs anymore, and I don't get hungry very often. I have tried all the other diets with no success. I was wary of keto because I don't like the idea of fad diets or going against the medical establishment experts. I was scared about heart health and, in general skeptical. But I can't argue with the results. I imagine a plant-based diet could work instead for many, but for me, it didn't because it irritated my IBS, and I was hungry still much of the time. Too bad philosophically, I would like to be plant-based, but I have to do what works for my body and health. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info

Best Answer
0 Votes

I follow a pretty normal, well balanced diet with all food groups just in a calorie deficit. Making sure I eat my veggies and fruit serves, getting enough protein and healthy fats and fibre. I don't like to follow temporary or fad ways of eating just to lose weight, when I can eat the same as I would for the rest of my life - just smaller portions for now. I find it more sustainable and easy to follow this way.

Best Answer

• Low-carb, whole-food diet. The low-carb, whole-food diet is perfect for people who need to lose weight, optimize health, and lower their risk of disease. ...
  • Mediterranean diet.
  • Paleo diet.
  • Vegan diet.and
  • Gluten-free die and
  • Energy-giving foods: They are made of carbohydrates and fats. ...
  • Body-building foods: Proteins are considered to be body-building foods as they help in body growth and also help in repairing damaged parts of the body.

hope this will helpful

Best Answer
0 Votes
Very helpful, Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ketogenic diets are the most successful for me.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

It completely depends on the life cycle and what kind of lifestyle you want in your life. For suppose you are a GYM hollic and go to the gym every day and want to maintain a good physique then definitely high calorie, low fats, medium carbs, high protein, and supplements would be recommended. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After a long journey, from different types of diet to eating habits, I settled on a healthy organic chorion. The only foods I buy are organic. In almost no meat, a gallon + of water every day, I'm daily grains and legumes and fermented foods every day, the only dairy I eat is cheese, only sugar I consume is natural. I watch what I put into my body because American-made ingredients in food make people sick, so they have to go to the doctor and get a prescription.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ketogenic diets work great for me, but I admit I'm not that careful all the time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Such interesting and useful diets, thank you very much. But it is very difficult for me to stick to proper nutrition. Therefore, I have always had problems with being overweight. But now I use a special application, you can find out about it here unimeal app review. After all, diets alone will not help without proper nutrition. I advise you to try it too. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I follow the Ketogenic Diet. The low-carbohydrate, high-fat diet gained a foothold when proven to reduce seizures in pediatric patients with epilepsy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Probably the keto diet. I eat a lot of fruits veggies, nuts, low carb, lean meats.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know how you feel, but diets don't help me at all, I just don't eat😂

Best Answer
0 Votes