Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eating "Best practices to lose weight"

What are some of your the best practices to lose weight?

Losing weight can be tough 😑 and it's not because you or anyone else is lazy or just not trying hard enough. It's because, for many of us, everything from our biology and our environments to our emotions make weight loss an uphill battle against both nature and nurture.

Let's share our experience and some best practices that has helped us to lose weight: 

In my case these small changes were very useful... 

1. Use a smaller plate 🍵 Using smaller plates can help you eat smaller portions. By using smaller plates and bowls, you may be able to gradually get used to eating smaller portions without going hungry. It takes about 20 minutes for the stomach to tell the brain it's full, so eat slowly and stop eating before you feel full.

2. Do not skip breakfast 😣  Skipping breakfast will not help you lose weight. You could miss out on essential nutrients and you may end up snacking more throughout the day because you feel hungry.

plate.jpg

Do yo have any thoughts about this? @Ali.G @thedigitalchic @gomezcarsonk @swiming @hayleerw6 @BWGrace @JulieRise @EastsideDick @imranjones @Bigmac86 @rbobcat1 @cathm @tedroco @Moore-cox 

😎 ✍️

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

I have pretty much given up on the sugary sodas (Except for an occasional ginger-ale or clear soda) and also have changed over to flavored seltzer water, green tea with honey or water with lime..

I switched from white sugar to coconut palm sugar in my coffee.. almost 1 Tablespoon in 20 oz. 1 cup a day

Best Answer
0 Votes