Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Made Protein Drinks

One thing I have always struggled with is finding good tasting pre-made protein shakes (especially shakes that are both low in fat and low in carbs).  Here are my favorites so far:

Quest Salted Camel

Premier Protein Peanut Butter

Premier Protein Bananas & Cream 

Pure Protein Strawberry Milkshake

Please feel free to share your favorites 🙂

Best Answer
17 REPLIES 17

I drink a Premier Protein shake every day - strawberry, banana or vanilla. Low carbs, high protein and half my daily calcium requirement. This is especially important for me since I’m lactose intolerant.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really like that the Premier Protein has the added calcium @SunsetRunner  I always have trouble getting enough calcium in. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Premier Protein shakes are $5.50 off a 15 pack through 6/13/21 at Sam's Club. 

Best Answer

I am trying to choose up to 4 flavors of Premier Protein shakes to try. Here are my choices:

Chocolate

Carmel

Strawberries & Cream

Peaches & Cream

Cinnamon Roll

Cookies & Cream

For anyone who had tried these, please let me know what we're your favorites. 

Best Answer

Hey @cathm, you have a great topic here. I like Cookies & Cream flavor, in my humble opinion I'd give it a 5.0 out of 5 stars for taste! This protein shake is delicious. Tastes really good. Big fan!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @YojanaFitbit!!!

I will try the Cookies and Cream next 🙂

Best Answer

YW @cathm😉  I have a quick Q for you, what you do think about pre made protein drinks to gain muscle? Have you had any experience with those?

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let us know if you found the right one, @cathm!  

I've tried some of the flavors you mentioned, but the best ones for me are Cookies & Cream or Vanilla, those are so good. 😀

I was excited for the Cinnamon Roll flavor, but I didn't like it too  much 😞, but I do love Cinnamon Roll! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

I found another protein shake that is pretty good. It is called Core Power. The 8 ounce bottle of Vanilla has 130 calories, 2 grams fat, 5 grams carbs, 24 grams protein, 30% daily recommended Vitamin D, 45% daily recommended Calcium, 6% daily recommended Potassium and 15% daily recommended Vitamin A. It looks like other flavors include Chocolate,  Banana, and Strawberry Banana. I am going to look for these other flavors. 

Best Answer

It sound like a really good option, looking forward to find that flavor here. Thanks @cathm.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found Fairlife Nutrition Shakes (same company that makes Core Power). So far, I have tried Vanilla, Chocolate and Salted Carmel. All three are very good. They also carry them at Walmart, Costco and Sam's Club. I have found Sam's Club has them for less. 

They are my favorite brand of shakes so far. They tend to be less thick than others and the flavors are not overwhelming.  

Best Answer

Here is the information from the 11.5 ounce bottle of Chocolate: Nutritional information

Serving Size 1 bottle (340 mL)
Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 150
 % Daily Value*
Total Fat 2.5g3%
Saturated Fat 1.5g8%
Trans Fat 0g 
Cholesterol 10mg3%
Sodium 230mg10%
Total Carbohydrate 4g3%
Dietary Fiber 1g4%
Total Sugars 2g 
Protein 30g60%
Vitamin D25%
Calcium60%
Iron10%
Vitamin A20%
Vitamin C0%
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Filtered Lowfat Grade A Milk, Contains Less Than 1% of: Alkalized Cocoa, Natural Flavors, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Carrageenan, Lactase Enzyme, Monk Juice Concentrate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Stevia Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.

Contains Milk.
Best Answer

Thank you for sharing those details, @cathm! I'm always up to try Chocolate flavor and this one looks really good.

Price seems fair too from what I see online.  😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a coffee flavor too. It has been out of stock. Even though I am not a big coffee fan, I will give it a try when I can track some down 🙂

Best Answer

That sounds good too, let us know how it goes with the coffee flavor, @cathm😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cathm - my daughter just found these at Sam’s club and is going to let me try one. She bought them for her daughter who just joined HS swim and needs more calories. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The coffee flavor was finally in stock. I thought the flavor was pretty good and I normally do not like coffee 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes