Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Egg free breakfast

Recently discovered I am allergic to eggs so I have to completely cut them out! The only problem: once I do that, my pickings for easy breakfasts go way down and usually end up in the super sweat category. I'm looking for any kind of inspiration/recipes/ideas that people have for some easy, healthy, and egg free breakfasts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Suggest googling "easy healthy egg free breakfast" for answers in 0.01 seconds.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@beckbb23 wrote:

Recently discovered I am allergic to eggs so I have to completely cut them out! The only problem: once I do that, my pickings for easy breakfasts go way down and usually end up in the super sweat category. I'm looking for any kind of inspiration/recipes/ideas that people have for some easy, healthy, and egg free breakfasts. 

Well that really sucks!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

oats, peanut butter on toast with an apple.  I guess one thing to consider is that food is food - it doesn't matter what you eat when, it's what you eat.  So if a salad with nuts and fruit is what you want in the morning, go for it.

In my husband's culture, they have a rice porridge with dried shrimp, lime and pickled vegetables for breakfast.  The only thing that defines breakfast is the time of day.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

How about an egg substitute? I am not sure if that would be gross or strange, but maybe give it a try. I never eat eggs for breakfast, I actually prefer egg whites for dinner. My breakfast is a plate full of fruit and a low fat multi grain waffle with a bit of maple syrup. 16 ounces of water and a huge bucket of coffee with unsweetened almond or cashew milk. I actually just bought 100 calorie English muffin- I forgot how good those things are with jelly! here is link that could be helpful too.. Egg Allergy- Substitutions

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes