Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food Plan and Calorie Deficit

Hello, newbie to healthy living here. I have a question concerning food plans and my calorie deficit.

I have a food plan that is currently a 500 calorie deficit (From what I see on the app, I believe my calorie budget is about 2,500). I'm wondering if it would be dangerous or unhealthy if I don't hit my target calorie intake, but stay under it. Of course if I'm still hungry, I would have the calories to spare.

Like for clarity, instead of hitting the targeted 2,500, I usually hover around 2,000 calories. 

Would I have to force myself to eat up to 2,500, or would I be okay with staying around my usual 2,000? 

Also follow up question, what are some of your favorite healthy foods to make? 🙂

Thanks in advance. Much love to you all. ❤️

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@StarAtlas So glad to see you here, welcome to the forums.😊 I'm glad to post your questions, I think it's best to follow your food plan as you can see it there, with time you will be able to improve your eating habits and you will see results faster. You may feel hungry frequently if your diet lacks protein, fiber, or fat, all of which promote fullness and reduce appetite. If you're experiencing extreme hunger, we might have to check some other things, it is also a sign of inadequate sleep and chronic stress. In my humble opinion, I think you can try to hit your target as it is and see how it goes.

• When did you start your food plan? 

You can check this conversation, if you're looking for recipes: Healthy Recipes.

I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes