Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food tracking

can you see which foods the carbs, fat, etc percentages are coming from?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forums!

You cant see the percentages but you can scroll though you daily log and look at those

Hope to see you around more!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I use the Fitness Pal app and as I enter my meals, I go to the nutrition area on each day and it will tell me the percentage of each meal consumed and it will give me the details of nutritional information I am looking for.  Entering foods is super easy - I can scan the bar code on foods I buy and it will automatically enter all the nutritional information.   The hardest part is the tracking and measuring.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've made the circuit for tracking macros...

FitnessPal has a good database but I'm not crazy about the reporting.

FatSecret has a great database, it's easy to add custom foods and it has the scanning feature as well.

I've landed on Cron-o-meter. Very good database. Adding foods/recipes is very good. Tracking biometrics (BP/Glucose/Ketones/Pulse, etc.) is great. The reporting functions to look at all of your metrics (nutrition, biometrics, weight, macros/micros) over time is excellent. It links with Fitbit to import your Fitbit activities/calories burned data auto-magically. If you have a Nokia scale, you can also link it so that it captures your daily weight, fat%, BMI auto-magically.

In short, I LOVE Fitbit for activity tracking but the logging and reporting of the other stuff I'm interested in is in the too hard pile with the Fitbit log.

Best Answer
0 Votes