Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issues tracking my food in Fitbit

I used My Fitness Pal with FitBit some years ago for logging my food and really liked it.  So I wanted to start tracking again and found it has managed to turn into a total **ahem**.  All the things that were nice about it have gone to pro and I don't need to spend $20 a month to count calories.  They even took away the bar code scanner.

This brought me to using FitBit to log my food.  It has improved dramatically but I can't figure out how to create a meal and then add it to my diary from the app.  In fact I can't create a meal in the app but can on the dashboard.  But then the meal doesn't show up in the app to add it.

Now, what I used to do in MFP was create meals and then I could just select them, or "add meal from yesterday" or "copy meal to tomorrow".  I eat pretty much the same thing each day except for dinner, which varies, but still consists of maybe 20 different meals.

Can this be done in FitBit, or is there another app people would recommend that links with FitBit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If you don’t mind the ads, you can get the functionality you’re looking for with the LoseIt app. I moved to that after MFP went paid. Then you can connect LoseIt to your Fitbit app and it will write your food tracking to FitBit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah, just looked at it, under connect to Fitbit, "Requires Lose It Premium"

--

Jim Ryan

©¿©¬
Best Answer
0 Votes
There's a trick to it. Connect to fitbit on the lose it desktop site first
via fitbit aria.
Best Answer
0 Votes