Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health & wellness reminders

I was hoping for some feed back about some of you that have Fitbit premium and is Currently using the health & wellness reminders like the stay hydrated and is it worth the money to get the membership? I need help to drink more water 💦 thank you 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

How about getting yourself a 2 litre bottle and refilling it every morning and challenging yourself to empty it before you head to bed every night?  Every week that you manage to empty the bottle on at least 5 of the 7 days, you're allowed a treat (Netflix/music-athon/take-away/cheat day etc) but if you don't achieve at least 5 days, you're not allowed that reward - be honest and strict with yourself  😉  Also, keep that bottle with you wherever you go if at all possible, so that you know exactly how much you've got left to drink before you head to bed. 

Do you drink a lot of hot drinks?  Maybe do what I do too and invest in a 500ml mug - just four of those a day and you've hit two litres.

You can do this, @SunsetRunner - just find ways to trick yourself into drinking more without making too many changes at once - invest in that water bottle and mug and you'll be achieving your liquid wants before you know it!

Amanda - a Fitbit Inspire user since 29th September 2019
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got the Premium and was so excited and the reminders don't work(Versa, IOS). I have a case open, but Fitbit seems to keep saying it's a user error on my, even though I get the Reminder To Move just fine.  It's the new ones under Health and Wellness that I don't get, even with all the correct settings.  I have been on this board trying to see how frequent this issue is, but it seems too new to tell.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which Fitbit are you using, @Gabbypet?  Might be better asking on the appropriate one to see if others are having the same issue and if they have any suggestions for you?

Amanda - a Fitbit Inspire user since 29th September 2019
Best Answer
0 Votes