Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Healthy Drinking

The Fitbit app only enables the recording of the amount that I drink, it might be helpful if we could add the "source of the water" ... for me it's normally mostly Water plus Coffee, Yerba Mate, Red Bull, and Guinness.  All basically "water internally" but with other items that it would be nice to be able to track  (I'm just a drinker with a running problem - LOL).  I track my beer consumption by recording a beer as "12.1 oz" of water so I can see my beer consumption if a day shows 72.4 oz ... 4 beers ... does more beer and less caffeine help me sleep better?

So it might be a nice feature if we could define and name our "Quick Add for Today" options.  The Fitbit app works reasonably well, I'm just making a suggestion for the future, not complaining at all.😁

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @EdmundC. Good to see you participating in the community.

Thank you for sharing your idea about drinking and all these details.

I'd suggest you post this idea in the Product Feedback board of the Community, since this section is regularly monitored by the team of developers. If you prefer to create your own idea, please make sure to post your idea including as many details as possible. 

Best Answer
0 Votes