Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

micro and macro nutrient logging

For the past several days my dashboard was not appearing (I use my computer and not my iPhone to log food data every day). Today it is back but in a new format. I realized that there is a selection option to use the original dashboard, which is exactly what I want -- simple and east to glance at all of the information on one page. In the new software interface for logging food on my iPhone app, I did not see any of the nutrients (like sodium) in the app but I can still access that information in the version on my computer. So, Dear FitBit, if you are reading this, please help! You seemed to be very focused on weight loss but do not seem to notice that older users who have dietary restrictions (like sodium for high blood pressure) need to monitor this data on a daily basis. Is there a way to make this data available on the app since it is available on the on-line version of your software. It comes in very handy to have this data when I visit my cardiologist. I am sure that I am not alone in wanting access to this data. If you are only going to focus on weight loss you are missing a critical health mark. Logging nutrients like sodium, potassium, fat, protein, carbohydrates are all important for monitoring health. Monitoring the sodium levels in foods is important -- whether you are dieting or not -- for everyone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0