Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello fitbit group. I have lost 27 pounds since starting...

Hello fitbit group. I have lost 27 pounds since starting but I have only logged I think ten? just didn't know how at first so im learning as I go. My question is how do you put carbs instead of calories into the fitbit? I don't know if you can, but was just curious. This device really motivates you!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

you can't put a carb goal in.  if you log your food, it will display the total fat/carb/protein grams as well as the percentages.  more and more people have been asking to be able to track carbs, so hopefully their next dashboard upgrade might add this feature.  or, maybe they'll add it as a premium feature.

LCHF since June 2013
Best Answer
0 Votes
I use the LoseIt! App and sync it with my Fitbit. It shows you the carbs yoi are eating and I think the premium version allows for carb goal setting.

Congrats on your weight loss so far! That is awesome!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bigjs2014  Congratulation with loosing 27 lbs, that's awesome! @carl669 is correct, when you log a food the system automatically provides the general information of it. You can submit this idea on the Feature Request forum. Get votes for it and you could see it on the next update. Smiley Wink Keep it on the good way!  

Fitbit Community ModeratorVivian | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did this help you? Help others by marking it as a solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Congratulations!  I just got my Fitbit on Monday so I'm really new to this.  I can't help with logging food with the Fitbit but I use MyFitnessPal and it links up with my Fitbit.  My carbohydrates are one of the categories that feeds into my Fitbit.  Keep up the good work. It's worth it!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Congrats for your weightloss @Bigjs2014! Keep reaching your goals! Cat LOL

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes