Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to create your own badge? For instance, "XXX family 2013 step champion"

Is it possible to create your own badge? For instance, "XXX family 2013 step champion". Just think it would be really cool to reward the winner in my group of friend's friendly step competition 🙂

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Sorry no. Thats not possible

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I'd like to see badges for weight maintenance.  Seems only losses are lauded, but staying within a 5 lb range for the last 3 years should also earn me some recognition. 

Best Answer

Thats awesome. WTG.

But how can you see this happen?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

How can I see it?  You mean on my dashboard?  I don't have a smartphone.  As far as making it possible, I imagine in yearly increments - IE one year at goal weight!  horray!  2 years at goal weight - super horray!  Etc etc.   

Best Answer

yes,very true

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ziggman7, thanks for posting. Great idea, but as pointed out before this is currently not possible. 

You can post your idea on another board. The best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community (community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/features). Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. We look forward to reading your suggestions.

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes