Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eat Well

Eating a healthy, balanced diet is an important part of maintaining good health, and can help you feel your best.

This means eating a wide variety of foods in the right proportions, and consuming the right amount of food and drink to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Difficult not to agree with the above, the tricky part is how to achieve this in practice!

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@Dominique she copies and pastes.. no actual help

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Healthy eating means eating a category of foods that give you the nutrients you demand to keep your health, feel good, and have energy. When combined with being physically active and keeping a healthy weight, eating well is an excellent way to help your body stay strong and healthy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guys, how do you think, should we control ourselves with food? I try to, sometimes these tips growthselfdevelopment.com/everything-that-professional-poker-players-should-know-about-tilt-and-cont... help, but I want to know your cases.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all! I agree. 

Cravings will always be there. I carry around a bag of dried fruit and nuts to keep the cravings away. I usually drink a lot of water as well. That helps me get through meals. Hope this helps. 

Regards!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes