Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Food Log is Awful

I really hate the new food log (Feb 2019)!  I missed three days of logging food and came back to this punishment.  The only good thing is more focus on macros which helps with keto.

Hate the dark color and emphasis on time period over current day's log.  New entry method is clunky and requires too much clicking.

Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

This log is horrible.  It just showed up today on my computer log in.  What in the world are they thinking????  Fitbit is going down hill fast.  My sleep pattern is all screwed up too.  Tried to set up a new Aria and it still will not work right after 4 contacts in fitbit support.  

Going to have to find somewhere else to get better tracking.

Best Answer

They shut it down earlier this year because we complained and now they bring WHAT NO ONE wants again. Their IT department needs overhaul.

Best Answer

Well everyone, mine has returned to the old style (thank Goodness)  hope yours has too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks will look at it again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
EXACTLY it is just like earlier this year but I guess their IT department
doesn't listen to the customers. What they had from the start is easy for
all and takes MUCH less time. They need to get with it and stop playing
games.
Best Answer

I prefer the new desktop log - was happy when it changed yesterday.  Now it's back to something that looks like it was programmed more than a decade ago.  Its a pity we cannot choose which version they would like.  I love being able to see different days and compare them.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Everyone is allowed their own opinion in this case the majority won. Can
see past on the old way also.
Best Answer
0 Votes

"fitbit are monitoring..."

Oh, suuuuuuuuure they are.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I have the old one back. on my computer.  So I am grateful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the great suggestion!  I love Cronometer.  Has more unit options which helps.  I can't go weigh a 1/2 cup chopped raw red pepper to see how many ounces it is.  I can however, determine that I had a 1/2 cup and if that was an option that would be better.  I'm officially moving to Cronometer.  Goodbye Fitbit for now.  Let us know when you are moving to a direction that serves your patrons.

Best Answer
0 Votes