Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nutrient Information GONE!

ANSWERED

After the latest update it appears that the nutrient information for the present day is gone. You can still see them on past days and future days. I have already deleted the app, redownloaded it, shut off my phone, turned it back on. Please help! 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

FYI. The latest update fixed my present day nutrient info. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
32 REPLIES 32

i’m wondering the same thing. it provides incredibly useful information that i rely on throughout the day. it’s one of the primary reasons i use the app. 

Best Answer

Hi @Activelyalexand @alasandra, it's great to see you here. 

Thanks for the details shared and for trying to solve this prior posting. To better assist you with this, please let me know which mobile devices you're using.  When was the first time you experienced this? If this persists, please provide a screenshot showing the issue. 

I look forward to your reply. 

Best Answer

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14.4, Version 3.39. Thank you for looking into this. It started after the newest update. 

Best Answer

I am also missing the “Nutrients” information for the current day but am able to see it for past days.  Using an Ipad and an Iphone and it’s the same on both.  It happened yesterday.  The “Nutrients” section was located between the “Macronutrients”  and “Dinnner” sections - see screenshot below.  Please fix it!

D2221277-1061-4C9A-AEB4-97DD8B2B66CB.jpeg

Best Answer
re: devices impacted are the app on both an ipad & iphone
Best Answer

As of 3/3/2021, I have been experiencing the same problem on IPHONE X iSO 14.4 Version 3.39

Best Answer

I'm also having the same problem. I'm using an iphone 11 pro. I really hope this gets resolved soon!

Best Answer

Same here, gone for three days now. This is really a mess I need it during the day to keep track on dietary fiber, sugar, etc. this is not covered in Macros and I need to see it the current day NOT the next day 😡 Get it back ASAP! 

iOS 14.4 iPhone 8

Best Answer

Not working on iphone 

Best Answer

What is the status of this? 

Best Answer

I haven't heard anything back either. They said they'd email me within one day. It's been four days now and not a peep. I pay for the premium subscription and have bought quite a few of their fitness trackers over the years. Stuff happens with apps but this COMPLETE lack of communication/customer service is inexcusable!

I have genetic Hemochromatosis and need to track iron intake carefully, and I'm sure lots of people have their own medical reasons for tracking specific nutrients. This is one of the most important features on the app for a lot of people, at least let us know what's going on!

Best Answer

I just chatted with customer service and he told me they are aware of our issue and are working diligently to get it resolved.  He did not have an idea of when it would be fixed so I guess we will have to wait a bit longer.  I did tell him although it is a minor inconvenience for me that there are many customers who need this feature for important health issues.  I also told him there should be a process in place to let customers know they are working on an outstanding issue so we don't have to waste time and effort wondering if there's anybody out there working on it!  

Best Answer

In the meantime I use the workaround to log my food instead of today for the next day. This gives me the option to display the nutrients as usual. Maybe useful for others depending on the details.

Best Answer

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for taking the time to report this issue and for the information shared on your posts. Our team is already aware of it and is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible.

Your patience is appreciated. 

Best Answer

This issue seemed to happen after a glitch in service a couple of weeks ago.  I’m not sure how accurate the Nutrient information is, but it is a feature I have relied on as well.

Best Answer

Today - using fit bit Inspire HR with app on an iphone7

Best Answer
0 Votes

As of today, 3/13/21.........  my app still _doesn't_ have it.

@AnaFitbit  - - can you please provide us with an update?

I need to watch my sodium and fiber like a hawk and truly miss seeing them on the app.  IPHONE X iSO 14.4 Version 3.39

I understand I can log on to my Dashboard, via my laptop/desktop, and see them there but I'm not around them all day.

Please advise.

Best Answer

Waiting patiently but has there been an update and fix for this.  Really miss it. And don’t need recipes. Find it annoying. Please let me know 

Best Answer

Poor SW process to release a product with this big of a issue and slow turn around on fix.

Best Answer