Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pizza Hut

Anyone know how I can eat healthy at Pizza Hut? Could do with knowing the calorie intake of whatever is best there. (My nieces bday)

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Here's the link to the nutritional information of Pizza Hut's menu:

https://m.nutritionix.com/pizza-hut/menu/premium/

and they even have a nutritional calculator:

https://m.nutritionix.com/pizza-hut/nutrition-calculator/premium/

I would say the best plan is to eat whatever menu item you want, just only have a little of it. One slice of pizza, for example, not three. See if you can get an appetizer instead of an entree (smaller portion) and add a salad if there is one.

Enjoy the party!

Best Answer

The last thing you want to do at Pizza Hut on a bday party is count calories or try to be healthy. Just eat whatever you want. Just don't eat until you're filthy sick. Eat slowly and mindfully. Cheerish it. Savor it. One day won't ruin your progress. Just get back on track after Pizza Hut and you should be fine. Will you gain weight? Yes. Will you gain fat? No. Don't weight yourself the next morning. Give yourself a week. Cheers

Best Answer

@LilRach You don't say what diet plan you are following, so it's hard to answer.  This is an awesome opportunity to test what you want the most:  lose weight and be healthy or eat like you've always done.  Which is more important?  If you can resist the high calorie crap and eat moderately and based on the nutritional menu you were linked to you'll be able to stay on the diet and develop a new habit-eating healthfully.

Eat before you go and when you get there, just have a slice of pizza and a diet soda (or water).  Parties are about being with friends and family and shouldn't be about the food.  Enjoy the company, enjoy watching your niece, and have a great time!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AndyDandyPandy  The first thing a new dieter wants to do at a birthday party is be aware of what is being eaten!  This is why so many dieters fail-there will always be a birthday, office party, etc and we need to learn how to handle those situations without returning to bad habits.  These are opportunities to cement good, new habits.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know I am late to this party, but to be honest with you, I would skip the food. Eat before you go and order a side salad when you get there just to feel part of the festivities. there is nothing good at pizza hut. eating a little will leave you hungry and annoyed. Eating whatever you want will set you back a few pounds. If you are new to dieting, I would skip it.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer