Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Protein bar ideas

ANSWERED

I'm just focusing on losing weight with changing my eating habits and way more exercise, nothing hardcore, and I'm losing weight and feeling stronger.

I generally used to eat the Quaker Chewy Yogurt bars. But I'm looking to see if there are better alternatives that cut back on the fat and sugars, BUT affordable as well. I've seen the Quest bars but they are too expensive. I've seen others on the shelves, such as Protein One (by Fiber One), HealthSmart ChocoRite, Premier Protein, Pure Protein, etc. I'd like to know what you'd recommend. Basically a bar with protein (around 10g, nothing crazy) with low fat and sugars, and a low price.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I like Built bars

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I like Built bars

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I prefer Vega bars. I generally eat the snack version. They are plant based and my favorite is chocolate/peanut butter and the Carmel. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love them too @bernier_janet! They're very practical, I always carry a few in  my bag pack and just grab one if I'm hungry. 

I like the Nature Valley snack bars because they have many different flavors and ingredients. I've been thinking to try making some protein bars at home, but I'm looking for a quick recipe.  😀

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes