Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snacks

What kind of snacks do you like? It's 4:00 and I am itching to go downstairs for a snack.

Kristina | Ohio

Charge HR, One – Windows 7, iPhone 5

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9
Dry nuts and Grapes are what i normally snack on.
See advanced Fitbit statistics and leaderboards at - https://bitstats.net
Best Answer
0 Votes

My new fav is seasoned tuna with chopped green onion and bell pepper and topped off with 1/2 cup avocados. Popcorn, fiber bars, edamame... hmm those are my top snacks i can think of for right now... oh pretzels...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brifit4life wrote:

My new fav is seasoned tuna with chopped green onion and bell pepper and topped off with 1/2 cup avocados.

That litterally sounds AMAZING...

Competitive Crossfitter
Novice Runner
Getting Better EVERY Day
Best Answer
Heck yeah! Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm really big on "warm" foods. Don't get me wrong, I love cold stuff too, but something about a warm meal/snack makes me feel full. I made a roasted red pepper soup a couple of nights ago that I've been bringing to work as a snack. The only ingredients in the soup are roasted red peppers, two carrots, an onion, some spices, and unsweetened almond milk (you could add cheese if you want, but I don't). I think the entire pot of soup had about 200 calories in it, and it'll last me a week. It's AHHHHMMMAAAZZZIIINNGGG, and I've had it every day as a snack since Sunday!

Competitive Crossfitter
Novice Runner
Getting Better EVERY Day
Best Answer

Carrots and hummus! It gives me the crunch I want Smiley Tongue

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
I finally found a Greek yogurt that I like. It's my new snack until I get tired of it.

Kristina | Ohio

Charge HR, One – Windows 7, iPhone 5

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Little pieces of carrot with ranch dressing!  I always keep 2 or 3 carrots in the fridge for those moments. Smiley Wink

Fitbit Community ModeratorVivian | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did this help you? Help others by marking it as a solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pita chips & hummus, chocolate coconut water (just as much potassium as bananas), and sweet & spicy Good Earth tea are a few of my healthy but guilty pleasures.

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes