Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Skeptical Cardiologist (blog)

Belated thanks to @Baltoscott for mentioning (in this older topic) The Skeptical Cardiologist, the personal blog of Dr. Anthony Pearson, a practicing cardiologist based near St. Louis. I find it both entertaining and to the point / backed by science.

Since cardiovascular health is impacted by a number of factors like exercise, diet, lifestyle etc., I wasn’t sure which forum to post this in. I ended up choosing this forum (Eat Well), as a relatively large section of the blog is dedicated to diet and heart disease.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for the link! Will read as soon as I'm done here. Looks interesting!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Great link @Dominique and @Baltoscott -- I love this guy's attitude.  I figure he's very smart because he says lots of things I agree with!!  I appreciate it when my confirmation bias is confirmed.

Best Answer

I've just started following this blog, too. And got my first Fitbit (Ionic) to monitor my heart after being diagnosed with heart disease. I've found his advice to be spot on and in line with my doctors at Stanford Hospital. Great blog!

Best Answer
0 Votes