Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track vitamin

Does anyone know if there is a way to track my vitamins on the Versa 2?  My memory is horrid and I can never remember if I've taken them or not between morning and evening.  I'd love if there was a way I could mark a box or something in my profile.  Wondering if that was an option already and I'm just unaware.  Thanks much!  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Do you mean tracking vitamins taken as supplements (as opposed to being obtained via the food you are eating)? If so, I’m afraid neither your Versa 2 nor the Fitbit app has such a feature. I would look for an app designed to track medication. I’m sure there must exist such apps.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I need to make sure I get my fiber in each day. So I do track that. I have set up a custom record for the Fiber pill  I do take each day with the NI. This way I can look back at the end of the day to make sure I got it in with food and the Pill I take

Its the only one I track because I always came up short on fiber. And my DR recommends I get it in.

The other Vitamin are easy for me like calcium. It also important I get it in per DR but I Drink milk Morning and Night and take two 500 MG each day at different times not morning or night as Calcium needs to be spread out

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer